AutoBrush® Whitening Tray
AutoBrush® Whitening Tray
What Does Our Whitening Tray Do?
This AutoBrush® Whitening Tray was made with maximum whitening in mind. It allows your teeth full exposure to the AutoBrush's® whitening LED blue light.
The Whitening Tray is safe to use with braces, veneers, crowns, fillings, and all dental work. When attached to an AutoBrush® battery capsule, it's the perfect tool to give your teeth an average of 6 shades whiter. Made of antibacterial, food-grade silicone, it is safe and healthy for your mouth
Whitening gel can be applied directly to the mouthpiece from one end to the other on both sides, then let your AutoBrush's® blue light handle the rest!
😁 Full Smile Customer Satisfaction Is Our Priority
We do not like fake smiles, so if you are not fully happy with your product, please let us know, and we are happy to review your case! We are a USA based company, and our team is located in San Diego, California.
- Proprietary Technology: Whitening Tray specially designed over the last 5 years to allow for maximum exposure of the AutoBrush's® whitening LED blue light to all of your teeth.
- Maximum Whitening: Use with the AutoBrush® and our Teeth Whitening Kit for teeth up to 6X shades whiter.
- Antibacterial: Easy to clean and maintain clean to avoid germs.
- Food-Grade Silicone: Smooth and safe for teeth and gums.
- Durable: Replace every 3-6 months for the best oral care.
How to Use
- To attach your Whitening Tray, align the hole on the outside of the tray's center with the connector located on top of the AutoBrush® battery capsule and push down.
- Press the power button on the front face of the AutoBrush® battery capsule to activate LED blue light technology (vibration can be kept off).
- Push down plunger on whitening syringe inside Teeth Whitening Kit to inject gel onto the AutoBrush® Whitening Tray, applying it on both sides from one end to the other. Insert Whitening Tray in mouth and bite down.
- Our LED blue light is designed to activate the whitening properties within the gel, and will turn off after 10 minutes. Relax or do other things while your AutoBrush® works it’s whitening magic!
- Spit and rinse once done, or reactive the blue light to extend the whitening process. It’s recommended to go up to 30 minutes max. Results are typically seen within 3 days but recommended to repeat daily for 10 days for optimal results!
- To detach your Whitening Tray, gently grab the bottom of the tray in one hand and the battery capsule in the other. Tug the tray away from the battery capsule and it will pop right off for repeated use. It is recommended to replace your Whitening Tray every 3-6 months. *Subscription plans available.
We believe that all smiles are beautiful and want everyone to have access to resources needed to achieve their healthiest smile. Unfortunately, too many children around the world don’t have the safe, reliable oral care they need in order to feel like their happiest, healthiest selves.
Here at AutoBrush® we're dedicated to revolutionizing oral hygiene and providing the best possible at-home dental care.
A big part of that is also giving back to dental care for youth. In 2019, a donation was made to the ADA Foundation for the Give Kids A Smile program to help more underserved children have access to dental care.