AutoBrush® Extra Brush Head
AutoBrush® Extra Brush Head
Our Brush Heads are compatible with all AutoBrush® Kids & Adults models.
Our antibacterial food grade silicone bristles are powerful yet safe on enamel and gums, effectively removing harmful bacteria. They are available in various sizes for children and adults. Kids Brush Heads are split by age, but both kids and adult brush heads should ultimately be chosen based on the size of the user’s mouth. Measurements are mapped out in the infographics below. Additional information on how to properly choose your Brush Head size can be found HERE if needed.
- Age 3-4
- Age 5-7
- Age 8-10
- Age 10-12
What’s Great About Our Brush Heads
- Comes in various sizes for optimal reach, comfort and brushing experience.
- Updated with sturdier bristles to remove plaque even more efficiently.
- Made of food grade silicone.
- BPA free, phthalate free and PVC free.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Antibacterial for optimal hygiene.
Unlike traditional toothbrushes, our Silicone Brush Heads are designed to provide a 360° coverage of all surface spots. Since all teeth are brushed at the same time instead of individually, this means faster brushing time compared to a traditional toothbrush. With manual or electric toothbrushes, there is also a risk of brushing too hard. This can lead to a receding gum line and your enamel being exposed, leading to permanent damage With AutoBrush® and our silicone brush heads, there is no risk of brushing too hard. Our brush heads are perfect for people with sensitive or receding gums. All of our AutoBrush® Brush Heads are safe to use with braces, veneers, crowns, fillings and all dental work. They are soft, flexible, and easy-to-clean. Our long bristles reach beyond the gumline and massage gums to loosen debris and promote proper blood flow. Toothpaste can simply be applied directly to Brush Head from one end to the other on both sides, then let your AutoBrush® device handle the rest!
It is recommended to replace your brush head every 3 months.
Warning: This is not a toy. Parental supervision for children under the age of 5 required. It is not recommended to run or jump excessively while the product is in use.
🌞 We are a USA based company, and our team is located in San Diego, California.
- Antibacterial: Made of food grade silicone to avoid harboring of germs. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Flexible: Available for adults and children in the form of multiple sizes. Sizes for ages anywhere between 3 and 12 years old are available for the AutoBrush® 4 Kids brush, along with the Standard and XL adult sizes for AutoBrush® 4 (ages 12+).
- Accurate: Bristles encompass all teeth from the front to the far back; wrap around all sides of each tooth; and are long enough to reach and clean gums!
- Powerful: Electronically vibrates when attached to an AutoBrush® device to cover all surface spots from every angle and clean simultaneously.
- Ideal for All: Perfect for sensitive or receding gums
- Silicone Bristles: Soft enough to avoid scratching teeth and gums for long-term damage, yet strong enough to effectively remove bacteria.
- Durable: Replace every 3 months for best oral care.
How to Use
- To attach, align the hole on the outside of the Brush Heads center with the connector located on top of the AutoBrush® device's battery capsule and push down.
- Remaining toothpaste easily rinses off the silicone brush head with little water at the end of your brushing session.
- To detach, gently grab the bottom of the Brush Head in one hand and the battery capsule in the other. Tug the Brush Head away from the battery capsule and it will pop right off for repeated use.
- It is recommended to replace your Brush Head every 3 months.
We believe that all smiles are beautiful and want everyone to have access to resources needed to achieve their healthiest smile. Unfortunately, too many children around the world don’t have the safe, reliable oral care they need in order to feel like their happiest, healthiest selves.
Here at AutoBrush® we're dedicated to revolutionizing oral hygiene and providing the best possible at-home dental care.
A big part of that is also giving back to dental care for youth. In 2019, a donation was made to the ADA Foundation for the Give Kids A Smile program to help more underserved children have access to dental care.