AutoBrush® Pro - TBYB
AutoBrush® Pro - TBYB
SAVE UP TO $37 + FREE SHIPPING
AutoBrush is the only all-in-one oral health care tool to combine brushing, whitening, and cutting-edge light therapy.
3 LED light therapies: Level up your brushing routine with safe LED lights therapies that help fight off bacteria and gum inflammation.
3 timer modes & cleaning modes: Customize your experience with 3 timers including 30, 60, and 90 + choose between 3 cleaning cycles including care, deep clean, and massage mode.
Whole mouth brush head: Never miss a spot! Our clinically proven mouthpiece cleans all surface areas of teeth equally (even those back molars!)
Updated, sleek design: Choose between four colors including blue, black, pink, and white.
How to Use
- Add toothpaste.Apply three pumps of AutoBrush:registered: Foaming Toothpaste to either side of the brush head.
- Customize.You can select your brush time, cleaning mode, and light therapy preferences with just the click of a button.
- Brush. Bite down on the AutoBrush® Pro: Double-sided Nylon Brush Head. Gently move the brush in circular motions + side to side to clean all surface areas in just 30 seconds!
- Clean. Rinse under hot water when done.
- Remove. To detach, gently pull up from the bottom of the brush head.
- Replace. Don’t forget to replace every 3 months. Subscribe to save.
Brush Head Sizes
Pick the correct brush head size based on the user's age, or you can base it on the actual size of the user's mouth. Refer to our size chart to find the best fit.View Size ChartX
- One (1) AutoBrush® 4 Brush Body
- One (1) AutoBrush® Double-sided Nylon Brush Head
- One (1) AutoBrush® Charging Base
- One (1) USB Charging Cable
- One (1) Charging Block
We believe that all smiles are beautiful and want everyone to have access to resources needed to achieve their healthiest smile. Unfortunately, too many children around the world don’t have the safe, reliable oral care they need in order to feel like their happiest, healthiest selves.
Here at AutoBrush® we're dedicated to revolutionizing oral hygiene and providing the best possible at-home dental care.
A big part of that is also giving back to dental care for youth. In 2019, a donation was made to the ADA Foundation for the Give Kids A Smile program to help more underserved children have access to dental care.