All About Clyde Protection with AutoBrush®
Who is Clyde?
Clyde is an insurance technology company that has built a marketplace of top-rated insurers and administrators. Clyde enables AutoBrush to offer our customers great product protection coverage. AutoBrush works closely with Clyde to manage our protection plan program.
What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
Clyde Protection Plans cover accidental damage from the time you purchase the plan, as well as extends our 30 day limited warranty, giving you an additional one year of protection.
If the product is damaged as a result of an accident, are batteries covered?
Batteries are covered if the accidental damage causes the battery to fail. The plan does not cover a battery that has been depleted due to normal consumption.
If the product is damaged as a result of an accident, are AC Adapters covered?
Yes, if the adapter is physically damaged due to accidental damage.
How do I view the terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: https://www.hiclyde.com/terms?pcid=cc6d2357-eb47-45d7-b5e3-cac0bedec327
When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
Clyde accident coverage is active starting on the day your product is delivered through the end of your contract. The extended warranty begins on the day AutoBrush’s limited warranty expires and ends 1 year from the date of delivery.
Purchase a Clyde Protection Plan
Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased directly from AutoBrush on www.tryautobrush.com
- Your order was placed after 10/1/2019
- You purchased an eligible product
How do I purchase a protection plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- Autobrush’s website
- Customers can choose the Clyde protection plan option at checkout when purchasing their product.
- Through link in post-purchase email within 30 days of product purchase.
After purchase, customers will receive an email from Clyde offering the option to add protection. Customers can click the link in the email which will direct them to the Clyde website. When using the email to purchase a Clyde protection plan, there is no need to create a Clyde account prior to purchase of the plan.
- Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com
- Customers have 30 days from the date of purchase or the delivery date (if provided to Clyde) to purchase a protection plan. It will be necessary to create a Clyde account prior to completing the plan purchase through this method. Customers must use the same email address that was used when purchasing a product when creating an account to link to their sales order.
When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan
- Customers cannot purchase a protection plan after an accident occurs
- Customers cannot purchase a protection plan after 30 days from purchase date or delivery date if provided to Clyde.
How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, customers have two options. They can log into their account, select the appropriate product, and click “File a Claim,” or they can file a claim as a guest by entering the Contract ID found in their confirmation email into the homepage on hiclyde.com. Customers typically receive an update on their claim within 48-72 hours and can view the status of their claim in their Clyde account.
Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price.
If your claim is approved for a replacement product, then your contract is void. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
Does this Plan provide coverage for theft or lost items?
No, this Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled. Reimbursement will be prorated based on time remaining on the contract and reduced by value of any claims previously covered. A full refund is available if the cancellation is made within 30 days of purchase.